Selling on Amazon, you might be used to it. Selling B2B? Well, did you know you can do this on Amazon? You can! It’s Amazon B2B using an Amazon Business Account.
By 2020, B2B ecommerce sales are expected to $6.7 trillion worldwide and of course there are plenty of opportunities for Amazon sellers to make use of it.
Amazon Business may be a great choice for you, to know how to sell on Amazon business, you need to read this article completely.
WHAT IS AMAZON BUSINESS?
Amazon created a solely business-to-business (B2B) marketplace in 2015. It looks and works very much like Amazon, it offers access to “hundreds of millions” of business products from “hundreds of thousands” of business sellers.
Amazon Business is B2B marketplace that allows businesses of any size to register for a Business Account and purchase supplies on Amazon at bulk discounts.
Amazon business has some business specific features such as:
- Business prices which is different from consumer prices
- Multi-user accounts
- Sales data and business expenses reports
- Different business purchasing options, payment terms, and credits.
WHY AMAZON BUSINESS MATTERS?
1. HUGE REACH
Amazon Business is becoming a destination for B2B buyers and businesses because it makes purchasing easier.
As we know already, Amazon has a huge customer base and the study shows that 63% of shoppers first search for products on Amazon before looking elsewhere.
Smaller B2Bs can get immediate exposure and boost traffic by joining the Amazon Business marketplace.
Many businesses and entities prefer to purchase products in bulk and wide range of products all at one place like Amazon.
Business buyers who already have experience with Amazon are more likely to indulge in Amazon business.
2. RECURRING ORDERS
Business buyers usually purchase the same items on a regular basis. Amazon Business promotes this practice through its Business Prime offering.
This encourages buyers to set up recurring orders. If you sell items that are purchased on a regular basis, Amazon Business will make those orders for you.
3. EASE OF USE
By registering a account with Amazon Business, you can launch your B2B business in just few hours. Instead of building your own website, you can start selling on Amazon immediately which saves most of your time and money.
4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Selling B2B on Amazon will give your business the opportunity to include product information like user guides, CAD drawings, spec sheets, and compliance certificates.
HOW TO START SELLING ON AMAZON BUSINESS?
As we discussed earlier, getting started on Amazon Business is quite easier than you think:
1. To sell on Amazon Business you need to register for a Professional Seller account.
2. If you are already selling on Amazon, you simply add Business Features via Seller Central.
3. You need to pay the fees for Amazon business which is as same as Amazon B2C site. The Professional Seller account costs $39.99 per month, referral, FBA and advertising fees if needed.
4. You need to create a business profile which will gives you the ability to describe your business and add certificates, credentials, and data of interest to your business customers.
5. Add your product catalog. Amazon Business allows you to provide product catalog and information such as brochures, instructions, technical or safety certifications.
Now, you’ve come to the conclusion that how important it is to sell on Amazon business. Also if you’re already selling on Amazon, you need to consider ungating by The Funnel Guru.
As you know ungating restricted categories is not that easy as you think. But selling restricted categories gives you great benefits, consider that in place you’ve to ungate restricted categories by The Funnel Guru.
At The Funnel Guru there are experts who really know the exact hacks and procedures and gets you ungated in any of the restricted categories without any hassles.
Visit TheFunnelGuru Blog for more updates…!!!